Central Johannesburg TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Central Johannesburg TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
The City of Johannesburg TVET College (often referred to as CJC) is located in a beautiful but important area of Johannesburg. It is bordered by Wits and Johannesburg universities, as well as a number of notable high schools in the area. The College has eight (8) campuses that offer a variety of learning programs that are purposefully designed to provide complementary skills to young people who want to develop their entrepreneurship abilities or work in a number of industries in Johannesburg. CJC offers courses that are both NATED and NC(V) accredited.
Central Johannesburg TVET educates people for specialized trades, crafts, and occupations at various levels, ranging from a trade, craft, technician, or high professional practitioner job in fields such as engineering, accounting, nursing, medicine, architecture, and law. As a result, the institution offers relevant and responsive programs in the fields of learning and knowledge , talents that provide a world-class program in collaboration with national and international centers of excellence. Central Johannesburg TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
Requirements To Register
You will need the following items to apply for Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Registration:
- Your South African identity number
- A working email address
- Passport number will be needed for foreign students
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- Six certified copies of the learner’s ID.
- Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
- One photo of the learner in ID size.
- Evidence of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Note : you must hold the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- An approved bridging program designed specifically for access to NQF Level 2, or a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or
- a NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- an approved bridging program designed specifically for access to NQF Level 2,or
- a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Students who wish to register for Central Johannesburg TVET College must do the registration within 1st January -31st January .
Note :For more information on registration date ,please click HERE .
How Register For Central Johannesburg TVET College
To be able to register for Central Johannesburg Tvet College , please follow the following steps:
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Choose the course you want to take; career counseling is available.
- Fill out the online application for the program/course of interest.
- Please include all of your application materials (Certified ID Copy, Results,and supporting documents).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified; otherwise, they will be rejected if they are not clear or have an outdated date stamp.
- After each step, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the status of your registration.
- The e-mail will include registration information.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an email stating that you have been “Provisionally Accepted,” and you will be required to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrollment form.
- Complete the process by visiting the campus and completing your registration.
Courses Offered At Central Johannesburg TVET College
Campuses And Their Contacts
- Alexandra Campus
Cnr. Canning & Ninth road
Tel:011 882 9763
- Ellis Park Campus
25 Currey street
Tel:011 402 2990
- Crown Mines Campus
Shaft 17 Road
Tel:011 247 0913
- Riverlea Campus
39 Ashburton Street
Tel:011 474 2080
- Langlaagte Campus
De Vos Street
Tel:011 839 2781
- Troyville ICT Learning Resource Centre
46 Pretoria Street
011 216 0300
- Marketing & Communications Department
5 Ubla Avenue
off Princess of Wales Terrace
(011) 351 6000
- Parktown Campus
5 Ubla Avenue
off Princess of Wales Terrace
011 643 842
Note: For any information ,please visit the official website of Central Johannesburg TVET College