False Bay College Registration 2022-2023
False Bay College Registration 2022-2023
False Bay TVET College offers vocational, occupational and skills training programmes that provide students with scarce and critical skills and practical experience in fields that present good prospects of employment. All College programmes are examined and certified nationally.
The College has a special focus on apprenticeship training in the following trades: Electrical, Motor Mechanics, Welding and Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Automotive Body Repair, Spray-Painting, Masonry, Plumbing, and Carpentry and Joinery. Courses are also offered in Business Management, Information and Communication Technology, Hospitality, Engineering, Tourism, Yacht and Boat Building, Safety in Society, 2D Animation and Education Studies.
The College offers alternative modes of teaching and training, including part-time classes and distance learning options. False Bay TVET College, a leader in the Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges sector has been rated as one of the top-performing TVET Colleges in South Africa. False Bay TVET College is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Registration Requirements For False Bay College
To be admitted to False Bay College, one must first fulfill the following requirements:
- You’ll need a certified copy of your identification card, birth certificate, or passport.
- It is necessary to provide a certified copy of the senior certificate or its equivalent.
- Combine your grade 11 results with your most recent grade 12 scores if you are still in grade 12.
- You must present an original academic record as well as a certificate or certified copies of previous certificates if you attend any college.
- NCV: proof of passing grade 9, certified copy of id / birth certificate, and certified copies of parent’s or Guardian’s id, if appropriate.
- Certified copies of international students’ passports, study permits, and SAQA evaluation certificates are required (were necessary).
- Fees are set by the institution’s policy, which is developed in partnership with DHET.
Registration for False Bay College is opened from the 1st of January to the 31st of January.
- You must complete the following steps in order to register for FFalse Bay College :
- The registration forms can be downloaded or obtained.
- Now is the time for the students to make their final decisions.
- They will then present the SSS with the completed documentation.
- The student can begin the registration process once the SSS has approved that the forms have been correctly filled out.
- One SSS officer describes the placement tool and its function, as well as the full procedure from creating the placement quiz to completing the placement test.
- Based on the amount of computers/seats available, students should be routed into the venue.
- The results of the placement test for success tool must be entered into a data form after completion.
- After the PACE test has assigned the pupils to the relevant career paths.
- Students are now able to register.
Click HERE for more information on how to register
Courses And Programs Offered At False Bay College :
False Bay College offers a variety of innovative, modern, and relevant educational opportunities. At False Bay College, 14 high-skill, high-quality, and high-knowledge programs are being presented. These programs are designed to directly address the country’s most pressing talent shortage.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
Learnships And Skilled Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT (Accounting)
- Hair Care
- Chemical Plant
False Bay College Campuses
- Fish Hoek Campus
- Mitchell’s Plain campus
- Khayelitsha Campus
- Muizenberg Campus
- Westlake Campus
- Distance Learning
- Swartklip Campus
Central Office: 0217870800 •
Muizenberg: 0217888373 •
Mitchell’s Plain: 0213910717 •
Fish Hoek: 0217820144 •
Khayelitsha: 0213613430/ 3605000 •
For more information and enquiries visit the official WEBSITE of False Bay College
Sedibeng TVET College Registration 2022-2023
South West Gauteng TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Tshwane North TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Tshwane South TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Western TVET College Registration 2023-2023