Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
Flavius Mareka Tvet College is one of South Africa’s technical and vocational colleges, with accreditation from the Department of Higher Education and Training.Flavius Mareka Tvet College is an innovative institution known for its academic and technical excellence, as well as its responsiveness to the social and economic needs of our communities.
It is a rural TVET college that provides high-quality education and training to provide our students with the skills they need to contribute to the development of their communities as well as the economic growth and empowerment of South Africa. Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration 2022-2023: In recent years, Flavius Mareka Tvet College has gained a reputation for service excellence, professionalism, and academic brilliance.
Flavius Mareka TVET College has three campuses. The Sasolburg campus has two sites specializing in Engineering Studies and Business Studies courses respectively. The other two campuses- Kroonstad campus and Mphohadi campus- are located in the Kroonstad area.Apart from offering full-time and part-time formal programmes at its three campuses, Flavius Mareka TVET College is also proud of the fact that it takes education and training to communities.
Registration Requirements For Flavius Mareka Tvet College
To be admitted to Flavius Mareka Tvet College, one must first fulfill the following requirements:
- You’ll need a certified copy of your identification card, birth certificate, or passport.
- It is necessary to provide a certified copy of the senior certificate or its equivalent.
- Combine your grade 11 results with your most recent grade 12 scores if you are still in grade 12.
- You must present an original academic record as well as a certificate or certified copies of previous certificates if you attend any college.
- NCV: proof of passing grade 9, certified copy of id / birth certificate, and certified copies of parent’s or Guardian’s id, if appropriate.
- Certified copies of international students’ passports, study permits, and SAQA evaluation certificates are required (were necessary).
- Fees are set by the institution’s policy, which is developed in partnership with DHET.
Registration for Flavius Mareka Tvet college is opened from the 1st of January to the 31st of January.
How To Register for Flavius Mareka Tvet college
- You must complete the following steps in order to register for Flavius Mareka Tvet college :
- The registration forms can be downloaded or obtained.
- Now is the time for the students to make their final decisions.
- They will then present the SSS with the completed documentation.
- The student can begin the registration process once the SSS has approved that the forms have been correctly filled out.
- One SSS officer describes the placement tool and its function, as well as the full procedure from creating the placement quiz to completing the placement test.
- Based on the amount of computers/seats available, students should be routed into the venue.
- The results of the placement test for success tool must be entered into a data form after completion.
- After the PACE test has assigned the pupils to the relevant career paths.
- Students are now able to register.
Click HERE for more information on how to register
Courses And Programs Offered At Flavius Mareka Tvet college :
Flavius Mareka Tvet College offers a variety of innovative, modern, and relevant educational opportunities. At Flavius Mareka Tvet College, 14 high-skill, high-quality, and high-knowledge programs are being presented. These programs are designed to directly address the country’s most pressing talent shortage.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
Learnships And Skilled Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT (Accounting)
- Hair Care
- Chemical Plant
Flavius Mareka Tvet college Campuses
- Sasolburg Campus
- Kroonstad Campus
- Mphohadi Campus
Private Bag X2009,
Cnr Hertzog Road and Fraser Street,
016 976 0829/0815
016 973 1618
For more information and enquiries visit the official WEBSITE of Flavius Mareka Tvet college