Goldfields TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Goldfields TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
Goldfields Tvet college is one of the the technical and vocational colleges in south Africa and has gain the leicience from the Department of Higher Education And Training .Goldfields Tvet college is an innovative institution recognized for training academic and technical excellence, responsive to social and economic needs of our communities. It is a rural TVET College that offers quality education and training that will equip our students with essential skills to contribute to the development of our communities and for South African economic growth and empowerment.Goldfields TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
Goldfields Tvet college has been known in the past years as an institution of Service excellence ,Professionalism ,Integrity and Sustainable partnerships and has made more room to provide students with quality education and training that responds to community needs. To provide our community with aligned, responsible, relevant, quality education and training resulting in academic excellence, practical experience, employability and entrepreneurial skills.
Eligibility Requirements For Registration
To be admitted to King Hintsa Tvet College, one must first fulfill the following requirements:
- A certified copy of your id/birth certificate or passport is required.
- A certified copy of the senior certificate or its equivalent is required.
If you are still in grade 12, combine your grade 11 results with your most recent grade 12 results.
If you attend any college, you must provide an original academic record as well as a certificate or certified copies of previous certificates.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as the highest grade passed, certified copy of id / birth certificate, and certified copies of parent’s or Guardian’s id, if applicable.
- International students must provide certified copies of their passport, study permit, and SAQA evaluation certificate (were necessary).
- Fees determined by the institution’s policy in collaboration with DHET.
Registration Date: Registration date is opened from the 1st of September to the 30th November.
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Goldfields TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Note: for information click HERE
Courses Offered At Goldfields TVET College
To live up to their aim of being a supplier of Education and Training Excellence, the college provides a wide range of courses. College courses contribute to knowledge and understanding. The College’s wide range of skills programs guarantees that it is also serving the demand for skills training at the grassroots level. The college offers the following National Certificate programs: (Vocational)
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
- Business Studies,
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Human Resources Management NCV
36 BUREN STREET,
Visit the official website of Goldfields Tvet College