“Be the change you want to see, take charge of your career and trust Northern Cape Rural TVET College to help you!”
The College is offering an opportunity to all Grade 10-12 learners as well as youth seeking to further their education or advance their careers in the fields of Engineering Studies.
As only a limited number of spaces are available in certain programmes, prospective students are advised to apply for enrolment at the College, NOW!
We are therefore inviting all eligible and interested prospective students to apply for any of the following courses/programmes provided that they meet the set requirements:
read more Northern Cape Urban TVET College 2nd Trimester Online
De Aar Campus
|Business||Report 191 (NATED) N4 – N6|
|Public Relations Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|National Curriculum Vocational NC(V)|
|Finance, Economics & Accounting|
|Public Relations Management
- Paper based Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://ncrtvet.com
- Online Applications can be found on the College’s Website https://ncrtvet.com/ and maybe completed electronically, please ensure to follow the system rules.
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalization of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ sms.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email or you may contact the Call Centre on .054 332 4711
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the Call Centre on .054 332 4711
- Applications are opened throughout the year.
- Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document.
- Certified copy of latest results/qualification
read more College of Cape Town Nsfas Application
NSFAS Bursary Applications
- Prospective Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at https://ncrtvet.com/
- Manual NSFAS applications will be facilitated but students must apply directly to NSFAS online!
- To enquire more about bursaries, contact/visit Student Support Offices at the Campuses
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! MAKE THE WISE CHOICE, AND APPLY NOW!
Buffalo City TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Eastcape Midlands TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Ikhala TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Ingwe TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
King Hintsa TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Lovedale TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Port Elizabeth TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022