South Cape TVET College Registration 2022-2023
South Cape TVET College Registration 2022-2023
South Cape TVET College, also referred to as SCC, is situated across the famous Garden Route and the Little Karoo, the catchment area of South Cape TVET College is 80 822 km², which is the largest of the six TVET Colleges in the Western Cape.
SCC has six Campuses across the Garden Route and Klein Karroo District. Campuses are the Beaufort West Campus, Bitou Campus in Plettenberg Bay, George Campus, Hessequa Campus in Riversdale, Mossel Bay Campus and the Oudtshoorn Campus.
The management and coordination of the campuses happens at the central office, located in George. All senior management team members are centrally located there.
The institution was established in the year 2000 and was the pilot site for College mergers in South Africa. SCC comprises of the amalgamation of the following colleges:
- George Technical College, founded in 1968,
- Oudtshoorn Technical College, founded in 1981,
- South Cape Technical Institute in George, which started its first activities in the early 1980s, and
- Mossel Bay College which started operating in 1993 as a satellite of the Oudtshoorn Technical College.
After the successful integration of the SCC amalgamation, other college mergers followed suit from 2002 onwards.
Changes such as the South Cape TVET College merger were not without their growing pains. Staff had to adapt to change as there was now a Central Office, and each previous Technical College was now a Campus of a bigger Institution and could no longer make autonomous decisions.
Registration Requirements For South Cape TVET College
To be admitted to South Cape TVET College , one must first fulfill the following requirements:
- You’ll need a certified copy of your identification card, birth certificate, or passport.
- It is necessary to provide a certified copy of the senior certificate or its equivalent.
- Combine your grade 11 results with your most recent grade 12 scores if you are still in grade 12.
- You must present an original academic record as well as a certificate or certified copies of previous certificates if you attend any college.
- NCV: proof of passing grade 9, certified copy of id / birth certificate, and certified copies of parent’s or Guardian’s id, if appropriate.
- Certified copies of international students’ passports, study permits, and SAQA evaluation certificates are required (were necessary).
- Fees are set by the institution’s policy, which is developed in partnership with DHET.
Registration for South Cape TVET College is opened from the 1st of January to the 31st of January.
- You must complete the following steps in order to register for South Cape TVET College :
- The registration forms can be downloaded or obtained.
- Now is the time for the students to make their final decisions.
- They will then present the SSS with the completed documentation.
- The student can begin the registration process once the SSS has approved that the forms have been correctly filled out.
- One SSS officer describes the placement tool and its function, as well as the full procedure from creating the placement quiz to completing the placement test.
- Based on the amount of computers/seats available, students should be routed into the venue.
- The results of the placement test for success tool must be entered into a data form after completion.
- After the PACE test has assigned the pupils to the relevant career paths.
- Students are now able to register.
Click HERE for more information on how to register
Courses And Programs Offered At South Cape TVET College :
South Cape TVET College offers a variety of innovative, modern, and relevant educational opportunities. At South Cape TVET College , 14 high-skill, high-quality, and high-knowledge programs are being presented. These programs are designed to directly address the country’s most pressing talent shortage.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
Learnships And Skilled Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT (Accounting)
- Hair Care
- Chemical Plant
South Cape TVET College Campuses
For more information and enquiries ,visit the official website of Northlink TVET College
Coastal TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Elangeni TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Esayidi TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Majuba TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Mnambithi TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Mthashana TVET College Registration 2022-2023