Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Tshwane South TVET College is an institution of first choice, excellence and a cornerstone of the country’s skills development. The college provide its community with aligned, responsible, relevant, quality education and training resulting in academic excellence, practical experience, employability and entrepreneurial skills.Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Tshwane South TVET College has been known in the past years as an institution with higher Integrity, transparency and accountability when it comes with the educational sector in this country .The college holds a high level of Respect, professionalism and loyalty among other colleges in South Africa Tshwane South TVET College has a Continuous improvement and has never flopped when it comes to academic excellence.Tshwane South TVET Colleges is a well recognised when it comes to imparting knowledge and producing students who will fit into the economy of our days. The college provides all students with Diversity , Redress, freedom and democracy during their stay in the college.Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Tshwane South TVET College has competent and committed staffs, adequate resources and conductive environments for educating students for career success as well as personal development. The College also provides students support and services such as bursaries to aid their students financially. Students especially needy ones are encourage to apply for the NSFAS bursary.Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Application Open and Closing Date: Applications are open 1st September to November 31st 2021
Online Application Details for Tshwane South TVET College
- (a) Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- (b) Certified copy of ID card.
- (c) Passport, valid study permit and SAQA evaluated result are to be brought by foreign students.
- (d) Students registering for one (1) or two (2) subjects are expected to pay 100% of the fees. (full payments of fees).
How to Apply online to Tshwane South TVET College:
In other to apply to Tshwane South TVET College, you will need the following:
- A latest high school result slip.
- A certified Identification card( ID).
- A working cell phone number.
- A unique and working email address.
(1) Student Applying for NC(v) L2 ( New Students):All new students will be subjected to a CAP TEST.Registration will take place immediatly test is written.Only students who receive sms will be allowed to register.
(2) Prospective Students Applying For NC(V)L3-L4(Returning Students): All students who pass 7 subjects will be registered on 12-13 Jan.2021.
All students who failed one(1)or two (2) subjects will be registered on.
(3) Students Applying For Nated/Report 191 (New students): All new students who comes for the registration will be espected to write a psychometric test. Registration will take place immediately after testing.
(4) Applicants Applying for Nated/ Report 191 (Part-time): NB Classes will only be offered where a minimum of twenty one (21) students have registered for the subject. No concessions.
(5) Students Applying For Nated/ Report 191(Returning): All students who pass all four (4) subjects will be registered on 18-21 Jan. 2021.
All students who passed two (2)and one(1) subjects will be registered 21-22 Jan. 2021from 12:00 pm.
NOTE:No concession .
NOTE:Students who fail 2 or more subjects will be accommodated if space is still available. Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
READ ALSO: Tshwane South TVET College 2nd Trimester Online Application 2022
Courses programs Offered At Tshwane South TVET College:
Tshwane South TVET College offers a wide range of courses and programs , which includes the following:
- National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
Finance Economics and Accounting
Civil Engineering and Building Construction
Engineering and Related Design
Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- 191 Nated Courses
Electrical N1- N6
Mechanical N1 – N6
Civil N1 – N6
- General Studies
Management Assistant N5 – N6
Hospitality Services N4 – N6
Financial Management N4 – N6
- Utility Services
Early Childhood Development – NQF Level 4 and Level 5 (ECD
Clothing Production Skills
- Practical Skills Training (Artisan Training)
- Practical Workshops
- Short/Hobby Courses
For more information about the courses and programs offered at col Tshwane TVET College kindly click HERE.
Application Forms For Tshwane TVET College
Prospective applicants searching for the application forms of Tshwane TVET College for 2022-2023 academic year can cantact the college administration center.
Prospectus for Tshwane TVET College For 2022:
HOW TO GET A PROSPECTUS
Prospectus are very easy to get since they are not for sale. Prospectus can be get either online or from any of the college campus. Visit the nearest campus for a prospectus or download a prospectus online here or from the college pages such as website and Facebook. You can contact any of the campus for a prospectus by using the contact details below:
Campuses And Their Various addresses
- Head Office
85 Francis Baard (formerly known as Schoeman Street)
PO Box 151, Pretoria, 0001
012 401 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atteridgeville Campus
5 Khoza Street, ATTERIDGEVILLE
PO Box 97615, WESPARK, 0146
012 373 8032
- Centurion Campus
TEK Base, College Avenue, LYTTELTON, 0140
Private Bag x 1018, LYTTELTON, 0140
- Pretoria West Campus
150 Industrial Street, PRETORIA WEST
- Odi Campus
Molefe Makinta Highway (Formerly known as Lucas Mangope Highway), Opposite Morula Sun Casino, Stand No. 5218, 0190
Private Bag X564, Mabopane
(012) 725 – 1800
(012) 702-5752 / (012) 702-3387
NB. Visit the college website for more information as well as enquiries. Similarly, you can contact any of the campus for enquiries.