Vuselela TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Vuselela TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Vuselela TVET College is one of the three TVET Colleges in the North West Province, formed in 2002 as a result of a merger process. Four former technical colleges, now campuses of Vuselela, were merged in accordance with the principles that underpinned transformation of the TVET sector. Vuselela now consists of five campuses, namely Jouberton, Klerksdorp, Matlosana, Potchefstroom and Taung.
Matlosana Campus was previously not a technical college, but a training centre for the Goldmine DRD in the Stilfontein area. It has, however, been moved to Plot 20, on the road to Orkney from Klerksdorp. It has been developed into an Engineering Practical Centre with special focus on mining-related engineering programmes and learnerships.
The College has a Corporate Centre in the CBD of Klerksdorp. The location of the Corporate Centre in Klerksdorp has proved to be a strategic location in close proximity to the majority of campuses, except for Taung.
Requirements For Registration
Students who are ready to enroll in Vuselela TVET College must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- Six certified copies of the learner’s ID.
- Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
- One photo of the learner in ID size.
- Your national identification number in South Africa
- Please provide your passport number if you are an international applicant.
- Evidence of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- A working email address And a working cell number.
Note: To enter the NVC at NQF Level 2, you must have the following qualifications:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or
- a NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- an approved bridging program designed specifically for access to NQF Level 2, or
- a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Date For Registration
Students who wish to register for Vuselela Tvet College must do the registration within 1st January -31st January .
Note :For more information on registration date ,please click HERE .
To be able to register for Vuselela Tvet College , please follow the following steps:
- Visit the school website
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Choose the course you want to take; career counseling is available.
- Fill out the online application for the program/course of interest.
- Please include all of your application materials (Certified ID Copy, Results,and supporting documents).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified; otherwise, they will be rejected if they are not clear or have an outdated date stamp.
- After each step, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the status of your registration.
- The e-mail will include registration information.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an email stating that you have been “Provisionally Accepted,” and you will be required to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrollment form.
- Complete the process by visiting the campus and completing your registration.
Courses And Programs Offered At Vuselela Tvet College
The following courses and programs are offered at Vuselela Tvet College :
- Business Studies
National Diploma: Public Management (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Financial Management (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Human Resources Management (N4 – N6) – Part-Time
National Diploma: Business Management (N4 -N6)
National N-Diploma: Management Assistant (N4 – N6)
NC(V): Management (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Office Administration (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Finance, Economics & Accounting (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Information Technology & Computer Science (L2 – L4)
Engineering Foundational Programme
NC(V): Civil Engineering & Building Construction (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Engineering & Related Design (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Electrical Infrastructure Construction (L2 – L4)
Capentry & Roofing (N1 – N3)
Electrical (N1 – N3)
Plumbing (N1 – N3)
Masonry / Blicklaying (N1 – N3)
Water & Sanitation (N1 – N3)
Motor Body Repair (N1 – N3)
Motor Mechanic (N1 – N3)
Welding (N1 – N3)
- Agriculture & Arts
National N-Diploma: Art & Design (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Farming Management (N4 – N6)
NC(V): Primary Agriculture (L2 – L4)
For more information and enquiries ,visit the official website of Vuselela Tvet College